by Michelle Walling, CHLC
Some people are born rebels. Other people awaken to non-conformity later in life and try to buck the system. The trick is to balance your actions to where you do not find yourself back to square one, deeper within the prison.
Until humanity comes together as one consciousness in co-creation with their reality, the natural reaction of wanting to break free from slavery is to act outside of the box. Creativity is a great way to channel that energy. Surprisingly, if you do not outwit the system, your non conformity works in the system’s favor by putting you right back into the box that you wish to escape from.
Here are some examples of non conformity that can create even more chaos in your life:
- You find yourself in a job that all of the sudden does not fulfill you anymore. For example, none of your co-workers “get it”- they all seem to be sleepwalking to you. Going to work every day is dragging you down into a dense, unhappy reality. Or perhaps you work for an oilfield company but you have discovered how fracking has ruined the drinking water for several communities. You have three kids at home and you decide to walk out of the office one day, never to return. The feeling of freedom is the best thing you have felt your whole life! However, your wife does not work and you find yourself six months down the road with a foreclosure on your home and $20,000 worth of credit card debt from not having any income. You realize that there was a price to the very freedom that you thought you had.
- You realize the truth behind the Federal Reserve system. You read that is was formed as a private corporation in 1913, and its 100 year charter ran out in 2013. You decide that you are not going to pay taxes anymore, because there is no legal way to enforce it. You reduce your withholdings on your paycheck to zero. The following April, you decide that you will not file a tax return. What a relief to finally be free of the system! But things turn south as you continue live with apprehension and fear of being caught and losing everything you have from tax levys that you will have to hire a lawyer to free yourself from. You also cannot find a decent job, you cannot get a car loan, and you can never apply for a mortgage again because your credit has been ruined by the IRS and you end up having to work at a minimum wage job just to feed yourself.
- You decide not to put your energy into buying anything material and therefore you will pay no sales tax. You are proud to live simply with hardly and furniture or gadgets. You do not produce any trash because you do not buy anything that is presented in packaging. Ahh, life is so simple and uncomplicated. Even though you live in a city that has no public transportation, you even decide to give up own a car because you do not want to be attached to anything material. You are a free spirit after all. You buy a bicycle from a friend and are proud of yourself for not contributing to oil consumption along with the tax you would be paying at the gas pump. One day you realize that you have limited yourself into a 20 mile radius- just about the distance you could ride your bicycle- as long as it is not 100 degrees, 0 degrees, or raining or snowing. Your small radius becomes your prison. You are unable to get a job within your 20 mile radius. Without the proper nutrition a good job can afford, and you become frail, depressed, suppressed, and undernourished. You dream about travel but know you will never be able to go anywhere on your own. One day you cannot even afford a roof over your head because you look around and realize you have pushed everything out of your life to “find yourself”. You realize that isn’t very conducive to positive growth and wish you at least had a car to be able to start all over again in another city.
- You want to break the matrix down by non conformity of posted speed limits, because you have no limits- you are a multidimensional being. You think freedom is being able to drive as fast as you want, whenever you want. You get pulled over for doing 85 in a 70, and get a ticket. When the lights and sirens blare at you, your adrenaline is pumping through your veins because you hate authority and you know that the policeman who pulled you over is simply making money for the police department, and none of it even goes to improving the roads you drive on every day. The odds are still in your favor, after all you only got pulled over one day in the last 20 years. You continue to refuse to conform, and before you know it one ticket turns into 3. You have been living paycheck to paycheck so the extra money that was used to pay off the tickets has really put you in a financial crunch. You get a notice from your car insurance company that explain your increase in premium due to a being a higher risk driver. High risk- ha ha you think to yourself. I’m nothing like those drunk drivers out there! One day you are weaving in and out of traffic on the freeway because people are driving slow in the fast lane. You whip around a car to pass in the middle lane, and suddenly an elderly lady pulls into the same middle lane from the slow lane, and you collide. The drunk driver who was behind both of you does not have time to react properly and swerves off of the road, hitting a telephone pole in a fatal accident. Of course the drunk driver’s accident is chalked up to the alcohol legally but you know deep down inside that the result could have been averted because of your actions on non conformity.
- You know 9/11 was a cruel false flag event, staged in order to enact more laws in order to control the people. So you decide not to comply with TSA regulations at the airport, because you are not the terrorist and you know the whole TSA joke was created as a part of the 9/11 scam in order to better control you. You refuse to go through the new x-ray scanners at the airport on your trip to Mexico from the US, as you have heard how bad xray radiation is for you. A private screener pulls you to the side and humiliates you by placing their hands all over you and you begin to get angry. Your anger causes the TSA screeners to call attention to your behavior and you are interrogated in a small little room with a video recorder going, without any lawyer options available to you under the Terrorist Act laws. You miss your flight for your vacation to Mexico, which upsets you further. You see how your anger has made things worse for you. Once you do finally get to Mexico you are greeted at immigration where they want to know what you are going to do in their country and for how long. Although you tell them the truth that you are on vacation, you decide to overstay the amount of time that the Mexican government allows a person to stay in their country on vacation. After all you are a U.S. citizen with rights and you should be able to decide how long of a vacation you can have. Upon trying to re-enter the U.S. after your prolonged vacation, you are detained and grilled for a number of hours. Enough information is pulled on you to be able to be indefinitely tracked and you are red flagged and not allowed to leave the U.S. ever again because you are a threat to national security. So much for defying authority.
- You want to stand up against large corporations so you decide to join a peaceful protest against one of these monsters like Monsanto. What you didn’t know is that the police had orders to use force against you FOR ANY REASON. You end up with teargas sprayed on you, or even worse you are beaten. You end up in jail for fighting back against the officers who were beating on you and you now have a criminal record of assault against a law enforcement officer.
How to think outside of the box
Clearly these six examples show the trap that we could be caught in if we do not consciously think things through. Yes, there is a little exaggeration involved. And yes, we should be able to live and act however we want to as long as we do no harm to another in the process. Conscious non conformity requires creativity that allows you to go from one situation to a better one, and in turn you gain freedom from outsmarting the system as much as possible in this consciousness.
For example, the person who finds themselves in a job they do not like can begin to daydream about what they really would like to do and then take the steps necessary to make it happen before leaving their job. Their attitude about that job could change instantly knowing that they have a plan on how to move forward. Perhaps they start their own business that actually creates great jobs for other people. Maybe they end up writing a book that blows the whistle on oil fracking. Maybe they volunteer to help those families that are affected by big oil that do not have fresh water to drink and bathe in. There are many opportunities that can be uncovered from each situation.
There is a saying that we should strive to be in this world but not of this world. This phrase certainly makes sense when you learn to view what is happening around you as an observer while removing an emotional attachment to the outcome. It does not mean that you are void of compassion, empathy, or anger. The pharmaceutical industry does a good enough job with popular anti-depressant drugs try to suppress these emotions. What is does involve is facing your fears and emotions that arise once and for all, which removes the patterns from your life.
There are those in the spiritual genre that follow the Law of Attraction rules that would point out that over thinking and trying to avoid situations will just attract those situations to you. A lot of these people are struggling to keep their heads above water because they take the here-and-now human element out of the multidimensional reality. There is a delicate dance that has to be played while we work toward exiting from this reality to one where everyone is aware of what is happening.
The bigger picture is that we exist in a complex, interwoven reality that was contrived in order to farm emotional and negative energy from us by a small group of controllers. The way that we will escape from this is to cut off that energy supply. This means beings able to understand the creation and to remove as much negative energetic emotional energy from each situation as possible. This happens through transmutation which involves awareness and acknowledgement. If you look back and think about how you got to where you are now, you got there because of situations that made you change something in your life that either felt wrong or was unbearable.
Sometimes conscious non-conformity takes planning to get out of the situation you have found yourself in. An example of this would be a woman who realizes that her whole life’s work as a mother has left her with no resume and this no way to leave her husband after several unhappy years of marriage. If the situation is bearable, there is time to think through what kind of career can be attained.
However sometimes it takes gut reaction that should not be second guessed. Let’s say one day the same housewife gets physically abused by her husband and she realizes that right in that one moment she needs to leave. This is just one example of how we can learn to listen to the voice within that will guide us to better situations.
What would you do if you were required to receive a microchip in order to buy food or if the modified cattle car came to haul you off to a FEMA camp? While some people would say that even thinking of this is fear mongering, it is not the intention of bringing it forward. In other words, there may come a time where you have to make that important decision to completely buck the system and run at all costs. If things get so bad that you are ever forced into a major life decision that would strip all of your freedom indefinitely in this lifetime, you may actually have to execute chaotic non-conformity. Let’s hope it never comes to that.
Money and the game of life
Of course, if money was no object then many of our ills in this world would magically disappear. As a matter of fact, the reason we are trapped into conformity is because money is used to control everything. It seems to be the number one influence on our planet as a misuse of energy consumption. Many people argue over money and stay in jobs that they hate because of the fear of losing everything. The fight over money is one of the root causes of all of the hurt in our world because it was created for that purpose.
The main objective is to transmute emotional energies attached to money before they can be harvested from us and to reduce the number of uncontrollable situations in which they are able to manifest. We have to juggle these things all while providing a roof over our heads, food to eat, and longevity especially of we are awakened to the fact that we are trying to create a shift in consciousness in this lifetime. A person may not be able to have as much as an impact on the planet if they are homeless or in jail, however many positive things can come out of bad situations as well.
If you are competitive, you could think of it as a game. If you are non competitive, you could think of it as going within your heart space and seeing things from a higher place of oneness of that is what makes you happy. You can think of it as a zen way of living in balance and harmony with those around you. However you deal with it, knowing what you are dealing with helps to what action you will take. We also need to realize that since not everyone sees things as we do, we should have respect for the way others are seeing things unfold. In this case we can be the example as we seem to be the one amidst chaos that is calm and reassuring in order to help others.
Conscious awareness of the duality and trickery used to return you to the box by forcing chaotic non compliance helps you learn to crack the code and end the re-occuring patterns through balanced heart based thought.
Existentialists tend to think that each person that wins this battle will build a bridge for the rest of humanity one person at a time. Those that are successful are sharing their experiences with others and contributing to the bridge. This is not the time to simply exist in a dreamer’s world where hope and faith with no action will change it. It is a place of action in a strategic way that is beyond harming others through aggression and violence while not being stripped of all rights in the process.
Original In5d link: http://in5d.com/6-ways-non-conformity-can-create-chaos/
About the author:
Michelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach. She has devoted her life to being a bearer and grounder of the light in service to others. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. She is also a hands-on healer, a distance healer, an empath, and an intuitive. Michelle has recently joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page, as an assistant for In5d Events, as a contributing author for www.in5d.com, host of The Cosmic Awakening Show and Body, Mind Soul & Spirit Show (The BMSS Show) on In5D Radio and webmaster/author/editor on CosmicStarseeds.