Some define karma as ‘what you reap you sow’, or ‘what goes around comes around’, and thus is the reflection of how you have treated others in this life and past lives. Simply stated, karma is the action/reaction principle and can be “accumulated” from lifetime to lifetime, which means karma may also be created in this current lifetime. Some say there is “bad” karma and some say we can even have “good” karma, but describing karma with an adjective would be to judge it. Karma has also erroneously been defined as being reciprocal punishment or fate. Even religion has tried to define the wrath of God’s punishment as karma.
Is karma is a tool to help us recognize oneness?
Perhaps in a universal perspective, karma is better defined as a reflection of the Law of Oneness, as we are all connected and when we harm another we are really harming ourselves.
Humans have been on the wheel of karma and reincarnation since the “fall” of Atlantis approximately 12,500 years ago. The experiment of Earth involved moving down in vibration into a physical third density expression and forgetting who we were and why we came. We knew that part of the deal was that we would experience karma from the first lifetime and then we planned to balance it out with each subsequent lifetime. Some of us accumulated more karma than we expected and the accumulation can be reflected in this lifetime. The plan had a happy ending- the chance to be a part of the Age of Aquarius would allow us to cleanse our bodies from any karma and low vibrational densities and live as a physical being in a higher state of consciousness.
Karma allows us to learn how to reintegrate the love for ourselves and the love for one another. Karma is action, and we have to live with the consequences of our actions. If we made some choices that were not in the best interest of action, we have to balance this action out in some way.
The Universal Law of Wisdom is the law we use to erases karma as you gain the knowledge of the effect your thoughts and actions have on one another. Our guides are always with us before we incarnate to help us decide what the best experience would be in order to learn the lessons we gave ourselves. We challenged ourselves so that we could make leaps and bounds up the spiritual stairway. When planning to balancing karma, sometimes all we had to do was to set up a situation to realize the effect our actions had on another. Sometimes we choose to reincarnate to have exactly what we imposed on another done to ourselves- thus the term an eye for an eye.
One of the major goals we have in this lifetime is to transmute any karma remaining in our cells from other lifetimes and to balance the karma we have accumulated in this lifetime in preparation for the raising of consciousness of humanity and the planet. Not all humans on the planet are susceptible to karma. There are a few cases where some beings came from other galaxies and universes to have one or a few lifetimes just to play an important role in the ascension of the planet, and have technology available to shield them from accumulating karmic energies. The rest of us need to know how to move forward with our goals.
What are the laws of karma?
In order to better understand the role karma plays in our life, we need to drill down into the effects karma will have on our lives based on the choices we make. The following is list of the laws of karma from the In5d article “12 Little Known Laws of Karma (That Will Change Your Life)”:
1. THE GREAT LAW : “As you sow, so shall you reap”. This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect”. Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us. If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Love, and Friendship… then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a True Friend.
2. THE LAW OF CREATION: Life doesn’t just HAPPEN, it requires our participation. We are one with the Universe, both inside and out. Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state. BE yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have present in your Life.
3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY: What you refuse to accept will continue for you. If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
4. THE LAW OF GROWTH: “Wherever you go, there you are”. For us to GROW in Spirit, it is we who must change – and not the people, places or things around us. The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over. When we change who and what we are within our heart our life follows suit and changes too.
5. LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY: Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me. We mirror what surrounds us, and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth. We must take responsibility what is in our life.
6. THE LAW OF CONNECTION: Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected. Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on. Someone must do the initial work to get a job done. Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance, as they were both needed to accomplish the task. The past, present, and future are all connected.
7. THE LAW OF FOCUS: You cannot think of two things at the same time. When our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger.
8. THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY: If you believe something to be true, then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth. Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual PRACTICE.
9. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW: Looking backward to examine what was prevents us from being totally in the HERE AND NOW. Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, and old dreams prevent us from having new ones.
10. THE LAW OF CHANGE: History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD: All Rewards require initial toil. Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil. True joy follows doing what we’re supposed to be doing, and waiting for the reward to come in on its own time.
12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION: You get back from something whatever YOU have put into it. The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it. Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole. Lack luster contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it. Loving contributions bring life to, and inspire, the Whole.
How do I transmute karma?
We have the power of free will on this planet, which gives us the ability to choose what we would like our experience to be. By choosing to balance karma- it can be cleansed and released from the cells in our bodies.
Use the power of intention. The first step in dealing with karma is to affirm to the Universe that you are intending for it to be transmuted into the light. As with any intention to the Universe, you can call on your spirit guides and angels and the ascended masters. The Goddess Quan Yin has asked for a divine dispensation command to be able to clear past life karma in preparation for the clearing the body needs to have at this time. Ask Quan Yin to use her command on your behalf. St. Germaine is one who can bring in the violet flame of transmutation which can be used to wash over the body to transmute any of those energies.
Become aware of patterns. By paying attention to patterns of repetition in your life, you can acknowledge and address these situations that are coming up to be transmuted once and for all. If you have ever wondered why certain things keep happening in your life over and over, here is your answer. Acknowledge the feeling or emotion that the particular situation gives you and change your reaction to it, and then let it go.
Meditate. Meditation and going within will always lead you to what needs to be done in any given situation. There are many meditations created specifically for transmuting karma available on the internet. Using a carnelian stone in meditation can recycle past life experiences and speed up the law of karma.
Be Love and forgiveness. By being loving to others and yourself, you will always come from the heart, and this will transmute anything. By forgiving others and forgiving yourself, you move toward being love.
Use the energies being sent to us from the center of the cosmos. Earth is in a 26,000 year cycle of alignment with the center of the cosmos, with nothing in its way. Energies are flooding the planet which will allow for growth and clearing of all that needs to be addressed, but because of free will we need to intend that we be attuned to receive these energies. While grounding to Mother Earth, intend to bring the energies from our great central sun into the crown chakra to meet with the energies of the earth in your heart space. This will flood your etheric blueprint and release karmic energies.
Cleanse your physical body. Practice a spiritual body cleansing technique such as colonics or fasting, with the intention of cleansing karmic energies.
How do I stay karma free?
Once you begin the process of transmuting karma, you should be cognizant of your thoughts and actions. We will go more into this in the next article of this series “Changing Your Thoughts”. Living from the heart and treating others as you would want to be treated is a sure way to stay karma free, as karma reminds us that we are all a part of the one Source. Following Universal laws is imperative in living in oneness as we move into fifth dimensional frequency. If you take one step backward, simply recognize what happened, forgive yourself, and send loving thoughts to the person that you created karma with. The main thing to remember is to not put negative energy of worry into your life, such as “am I doing enough of the right things”, or “did I just create karma because I did this or that”. Trust that you are doing exactly what you need to be doing and that you are exactly where you need to be. Each person that transmutes karma opens the doorway for the rest of humanity as a collective.